Embracing the unexpected
- Practice reacting to situations or questions with little or no preparation time.
- Learn brainstorming techniques to harness the stress created by uncertainty into energy and momentum to generate creative new ideas.
- Practice quickly adjusting a message when it is not well received or build on the energy of positive feedback.
Resiliency: Overcome the fear of failure
- Practice “bouncing back” and learning from new and uncomfortable professional situations where some level of imperfection is inevitable.
- Learn collaborative techniques that use failure as a way to embrace mistakes to move forward in creative and unexpected ways.
Here are some other topics you may find interesting: